The Glades, Bromley has been named as the latest category sponsor for the 2022 Young Entertainers in the Community Awards.
The shopping centre will sponsor the Young Dancer in the Community category for this year’s ceremony.
The Glades, said: “We want to empower children from Bromley to develop their talents and support children from our local community to achieve their personal best.
“Through the hard work of the Young Entertainers Academy Awards initiatives and the great opportunities the Young Entertainers in the Community Awards brings, we can make that a reality and we’re delighted to be a part of it.”
- Young Dancer in the Community (including group) – The Glades, Bromley
- Young Actor in the Community – Victoria In the Wings
- Young Musician in the Community (including Bands) – Churchill Theatre
- Young Versatile Performer in the Community (sing, dance, act) – MICHAEL HARRISON
- Performing Arts School of the Year in the Community – Tosh Wanogho-Maud
- Performing Arts Teacher Of The Year in the Community – Sharon Watson MBE
- The Lifetime Achievement Award – JigSaw Company
- Rising Star in the Community – Music Militia Entertainment
Drop us an email at email@example.com